Latest market research reports on “Automotive Aftermarket Global Industry Almanac-2017” available with OrbisResearch.com.
DALLAS, TEXAS, UNITED STATES, March 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Global Automotive Aftermarket industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global automotive aftermarket market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The Automotive Aftermarket includes the sale of automotive components for use on vehicles after first purchase.
– The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Included in market value are goods sold through manufacturer networks, auto centers and retail outlets.
– The volume of goods considers each component as a single piece, such as wiper blades and brake calipers, and includes accessories as well as service parts.
– The value includes labor costs from installation as well as component value.
– Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
– The global Automotive Aftermarket industry is expected to generate total revenues of $828.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2012 and 2016.
– Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 19.5 billion units in 2016.
– The problem of counterfeit parts is significant in the global aftermarket industry; in the US alone fake components costs the industry $3bn each year and in India compose 40% of the market.
Request a sample @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244423 .
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global automotive aftermarket market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global automotive aftermarket market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive aftermarket market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global automotive aftermarket market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Place a direct purchase order on the report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/244423 .
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global automotive aftermarket market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global automotive aftermarket market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global automotive aftermarket market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global automotive aftermarket market?
Browse more related reports:
1. Automotive Aftermarket Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide-2017: The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $257.5 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 8.6% over the 2016-21 period. China is expected to lead the automotive aftermarket industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $168.1 billion in 2021, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $40.1 and $29.1 billion, respectively. Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/automotive-aftermarket-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2017 .
2. Automotive Aftermarket BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide-2017: Within the automotive aftermarket industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $114.9 billion in 2016. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $40.6, $25.4, and $17.1 billion, respectively. Read the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/automotive-aftermarket-bric-brazil-russia-india-china-industry-guide-2017 .
3. Automotive Aftermarket Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide-2017: Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the automotive aftermarket industry, with market revenues of $266.9 billion in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $70.2 and $40.6 billion, respectively. Get the access of full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/automotive-aftermarket-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2017 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire